Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome !!

I'm so excited that you will be joining our class! As you enter class you will walk through the gallery of student created artwork and can make your way through our media centers which are made up of four round tables including our color table, sculpting table, journal table, and our textures table.  We are also very fortunate to have our  media area containing our class set of laptops, our interactive rug in from of our interactive smartboard where we can have so many wonderful experiences together with our distant learning students.

My educational philosophy is quite simple. Everyone can learn and enjoy themselves in the process. If you are interested, I will be there to guide you and facilitate the experiences and material. I am aware of different learning styles and have incorporated emerging technology to assist me with all of my learners.  If you should find any of our modules or lessons challenging in some way, please let me know, I will gladly help you understand and overcome it.  We have a wonderful class this year and I look forward to getting to know all of my students, both my distant learners and on site students!Our classroom activities will include creating your portfolio throughout the year; using different media, creating your very own blog for your journal, using the interactive smartboard to take our virtual field trips and connect with our distant learners as well as other wonderful activities. Here you can see what one of our group projects might like!








No comments:

Post a Comment